The Assembly Fellowship Camp (AFC) is a national-level 4-day annual camp that aims to provide a platform for fellowship and mutual support, for personal fulfillment in obedience to God’s Will and God’s Word, for all Christians. While the camp started out with a distinct focus on those who are living single lives for one reason or another, it has since broadened to include others as well including regulars who have gone on to get married….More
1. To help the local assembly to safe-guard their property
2. To deal with officialdom on matters related to land–ownership
3. To ensure that the properties vested in the Trust be used for the furtherance of the Gospel and the teaching of the Word of God … More
- To facilitate Assembly Mission Work both locally and overseas.
- To promote Assembly Commended Workers’ (ACW) welfare
- To challenge & encourage individuals to serve the Lord on a short or longer term.
- To promote interest and prayer support for missions on part of individuals and assemblies